Easter in Jasná
Don’t you know where to spend the Easter holidays? JASNÁ is the answer!
It’s not only skiing lovers but also families with children who can enjoy this year’s Easter to the fullest. Enjoy great spring skiing with skipasses included, travel with a traditional Easter egg to Mt Chopok, join popular parties on a ski piste, enjoy an exclusive experiential dinner on Mt Chopok and traditional Easter sledging in Krupová. See you there!
HOLY SATURDAY - 8th April 2023
- Priehyba Ratrak Stage
- Great DJs at the Funibar will add more fun to your breaks while skiing from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Easter Mt Chopok tastes good
- Discover unique flavours and aromas of a beautiful mountain paradise and the Easter Magic of the mountains in the panoramic Rotunda restaurant at the altitude of 2,004 metres. >>
EASTER SUNDAY - 9th April 2023
- Easter Sunday at Rotunda
- Enjoy folk songs played live below Mt Chopok, creative workshops for kids, Easter gingerbread cookie decorating and popular face painting.
- Barbeque and folk music at Habarka
- The Habarka restaurant in the area of Vyhliadka promises a great atmosphere, tasty grilled specialities and fun with the Bystrianka folk band all day long.
- Easter sledging at Krupová
- The second year of Easter sledging on the southern side of Mt Chopok means amazing fun for all age groups. There will be a DJ, a presenter and a varied programme.
The programme is subject to change.
Book your holiday in the Low Tatras:
- by phone: +421 44 2901 358
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- or online to get the best rates