DISPOSE YOU WORRY AND ENJOY A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY WITH US:
Attractions and tips for trips:
- Do you like science and are you curious? Visit the unique VIDA science amusement park - located in Brno with a permanent interactive exhibition that presents dozens of scientific phenomena in four basic areas - Planet, Civilization, Man and Microworld. It is located in the exhibition grounds, where famous exhibitions take place, eg Titanic, Treasure of the Incas,…
- Near the Cascade Hotel you will find the Brno Dam or the beautiful summer swimming pool Riviera. Brno Reservoir - swimming, water sports, summer events, the famous Ignis Brunensis fireworks show. Riviera swimming pool - a holiday full of relaxation, water fun and great fun not only for children. Not far from Koupaliště Rivierá there is a very nice rope park for children Jungle Junglepark. It can be combined in one day.
- Enjoy a family holiday at the Hotel Kaskáda with children. Conjure a smile on your children's face by visiting the Brno Zoo or a unique amusement park with the story of Permonium. This is a unique amusement park integrated into the area of the Oslavany mine Kukla 30 km from Brno. Big and small children will enjoy great fun here.
- Experience Brno a little differently. Discover the beauty of the Moravian Karst nature reserve. Visit the quiet environment of the PLA for diverse hiking and cycling. The Moravian Karst is the largest and best developed karst area with the widest range of karst phenomena in the Czech Republic. It includes a large number of publicly accessible caves and the deepest abyss in the Czech Republic, Macocha. Stay for a weekend and recharge your batteries in our resort.
- Interesting architecture and history, this is one of the other tips. Villa Tugendhat is a famous villa of Greta and Fritz Tugendhat from 1929-1930, designed by architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, is an installed monument of modern architecture. As the only monument of modern architecture in the Czech Republic, it is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Do you want to enjoy romance under the stars? Take a trip to the Brno Observatory and Planetarium - you will learn a lot of interesting things from astronomy, but we also do not avoid geology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, geography and much more. You will also experience a unique experience in a multi-purpose hall, where you can get to know the universe at your own sight, hearing and touch.
- Are you a lover of history and secrets? Come and spend pleasant moments at our hotel and visit the nearby Veveří Castle from the 13th century. Veveří Castle - is interesting not only for its history, but also for its mysterious stories about robbers and treasures. It is one of the largest and oldest castle grounds not only in Moravia, but also in the whole Czech Republic.
- Most of us love fairy tales. And what about visiting the place where a lot of them were filmed! Do not miss a tour of one of the most beautiful Moravian castles Perštejn. Go back in time to the creation of the famous bison head with tufts in its nostrils, which used to be in the coat of arms of the lords of Pernštejn for centuries. When visiting Pernštejn, you will easily forget that you are in the 21st century. The fairy tales Seven Ravens, The Firebird, How the Princess Awakens, The Happy Bad Luck, and many others were filmed here.
Make a reservation:
- phone: +420 225 348 503
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- alebo využite najvýhodnejšiu online rezerváciu