Winter holidays with ski passes, cable cars and water parks included
Our ski-in/ski-out hotel is tailored for passionate winter sport lovers
The ski resorts of Jasná, Štrbské Pleso and Tatranská Lomnica count to the best ski resorts in Slovakia and can satisfy all demanding winter sport lovers. Overcome your sports challenges, enjoy skiing on sunlit pistes or relax on terraces of après ski bars. And after an active skiing day, relax your body and mind in the hotel wellness centre with a wide choice of treatments.
This year’s winter season will be full of new hits including the biggest one – a new cable car that will link the areas of Biela púť and Priehyba. Skiers can look forward to snowmaking on the Slalomák piste and a lift in Zadné Dereše on the southern side of Mt Chopok will be reopened. In the High Tatras, the unique Tatra Temple of Ice will be built again and inspired by another imposing world-famous building.
- accommodation comfort in a room or a suite
- abundant breakfast buffet
- ski pass valid in the resorts: Jasná, Tatranská Lomnica, Štrbské Pleso and Starý Smokovec included* (number of nights = number of ski passes)
- free entry to the hotel wellness centre every day
- Wi-Fi internet in the room
- parking at the hotel
- bathrobes and slippers in the room.
SKI PASS = AQUA PASS
During the winter season, every ski pass can serve also as a Tatralandia or Bešeňová water park ticket. On one and the same day, every pass can be used either in one of the water parks or in one of the offered ski resorts.
OUR TIP: If you don’t ski, use return cable car tickets to visit Hrebienok, Skalnaté Pleso or Mt Chopok, which offer breathtaking views of the snow-covered Tatras.
* The offer cannot be used on the arrival (check-in) day and is valid for holidays between 1.12.2022 and 23.4.2023 (the last check-out day). Every ski pass is non-transferable and valid in the resorts: Tatranská Lomnica, Starý Smokovec, Štrbské Pleso and Jasná, and can be used also as a tourist return cable car ticket. On one and the same day, every ski pass is valid only in one resort that the holder chooses during the cable car opening times: in Jasná or in Vysoké Tatry.
To use the ski passes, all reservation members (guests) must be registered for Gopass before checking in. If you are not a Gopass member yet, register on gopass.travel and Gopass cards for all persons will be issued at the hotel reception when checking in. Every Gopass card costs 2€ on site. If you already have a Gopass card, don’t forget to take it with you on your holiday because it unlocks all discounts and benefits while staying.