Holidays for all skiing and winter sport lovers in the snow-covered High Tatras
Would you like to enjoy an ideal winter holiday with all your family at a historic hotel in the beautiful embrace of the snow-covered High Tatras?
Grandhotel Starý Smokovec**** is the perfect choice because:
- ski passes to ski in Tatranská Lomnica or Štrbské Pleso while feasting your eyes on the Tatras are included in the price;
- Fast Pass (valid at cable cars) from 7.1. to 26.1.2024
- the hotel mini ski bus shuttles to the pistes in Tatranská Lomnica, which is 7 km away, to take you there and back to the hotel after skiing;
- less-demanding skiers or beginners can collect their first experience on the Jakubkova lúka piste in Starý Smokovec;
- skis, ski boots and snowboards can be dried and stored in the new hotel storage room;
- our wellness centre is tailored to recharge your batteries in a whirlpool, a pool with a pool bar, in saunas or during a massage after skiing;
- if you are cold after skiing, Tatralandia or Bešeňová are the best to warm yourself up because thermal water park tickets are included in the price for our hotel guests;
- if you are not a keen skiing fan, your ski pass can be used as a return cable car ticket to visit Hrebienok, Skalnaté Pleso or Mt Chopok, from where you can feast your eyes on stunning Tatra panoramas;
- the Tatra Temple of Ice in Hrebienok offers an unforgettable experience and a comfortable funicular runs there from Starý Smokovec;
- ice skating or day and night sledging on a 2.5-kilometre-long track between Hrebienok and Starý Smokovec is great fun;
- you can take a romantic walk around Starý Smokovec or explore valleys in the Tatras where 20 km of marked hiking trails are open in winter;
- 12 alpine chalets are open all year round to serve the popular cottage-style tea and much more.
Winter holidays at Grandhotel Starý Smokovec**** are the best to have a rest, relax by being active or try new sports.